Visiting Cedar Fair amusement parks this Holiday season should be on everyone’s to-do list! In 2016, California’s Great America debuted Winterfest, a seasonal celebration of shows, rides, and specialty food offerings. This gave Cedar Fair two extended season events when you factor in #MerryFarm during the year round operating Knott’s Berry Farm.
Everyone was very excited and hopeful that Winterfest would be rolled out to other Cedar Fair parks, and thankfully, we have been blessed with the 2017 debut of the event at Carowinds, Kings Island, and Worlds of Fun!
For a complete list of entertainment, rides and additional information, see our 2017 Carowinds Winterfest Attractions list.
Not only are we really elated to experience Winterfest at Carowinds, but we think everyone will be really excited to see the specialty menu items available throughout the park!
Below are the seasonal menu items you will find at the chosen location. Some stands will still offer some of their regular menu items, while others will be replaced with the Winterfest selection.
– Blitzen’s Fixings (Celebration Plaza/Burrito Café): Holiday Pizza, Hot Chocolate
– Candy Cane Sugar Shack (Celebration Plaza): Gingerbread Cookies, Pumpkin Bundt Cake, Hot Chocolate
– County Fair Christmas Cakes (County Fair): Ginger Bread Funnel Cake with Egg Nog Topping, Chocolate Peppermint Funnel Cake
– Dancer’s Snack Shack (Planet Snoopy/Snack Shack): Three Cheese Mac & Cheese, Buffalo Chicken and Bleu Mac & Cheese, Double Pork (bacon, pulled) Mac & Cheese, Oreo Churros, Fried Cheesecake Bites
– Dasher’s Diner(County Fair/Wings): Cranberry Glazed Wings, Roast Beast Burger, Chef Kris Kringle’s Fried Turkey Sandwich, Hot Chocolate
– Holiday Hall (Harmony Hall): Lasagna, Carved Smoked Turkey, Carved Honey Ham, Mashed Yukon Gold, Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, Cranberry Salad, Stuffing, Turducken Burger, Pumpkin Soup, Chili Bread Bowl, Potato Soup, Butternut squash Soup, Hot Chocolate
– Prancer’s Pizza (Celebration Plaza/Papa Luigi’s): Stromboli
– Sally’s Festive Funnel Cakes (Celebration Plaza/Funnel Cake Emporium): Ginger Bread Funnel Cake with Egg Nog Topping, Chocolate Peppermint Funnel Cake
– Spike’s Cheery Churros (Planet Snoopy/Joe Cool Kiosk): Hot Chocolate
– Sugar Plum’s Fairy (County Fair/Fair Fries): Fried Twinkies
– Sugar’s Cake Factory (Planet Snoopy/South Gate Funnel Cake): Ginger Bread Funnel Cake with Egg Nog Topping, Chocolate Peppermint Funnel Cake
– Tinker’s Dessert Hut(Celebration Plaza): Cinnamon pull apart bread, Hot Chocolate
– Turkey Lurkey’s (Celebration Plaza/Intimidator Kiosk): Jumbo turkey legs, hot chocolate.
Also available will be the following franchise locations.
Carowinds will debut a 2017 Winterfest Souvenir Mug for $10.99 which includes free refills on the first day of your visit of hot chocolate and $1 refills on subsequent visits.
Note, 2017 Carowinds Gold & Platinum (All parks) All-Season Dining Plans will be accepted during Winterfest. Stay tuned for which menu items will be included. Winterfest Single Meal Deals will also be available for $13.99. 2017 All-Season Souvenir Bottles and Season Pass Drink Plans will be accepted during Winterfest.
* If you liked this post, join other readers who have signed up to for our free Newsletter…because then you will never miss another update!