New for 2017 is a new food event billed as the Taste of Virginia at Kings Dominion. Taste of Virginia takes place Saturdays and Sundays May 6-21, 2017.
The Taste of Virginia food event is free with admission to the park, where you can enjoy live music, see celebrity chef Damaris Phillips cooking demonstrations, and meet “Moonshiners” Tim Smith.
If you want to try any of the food, spirits, wine, or beer, guests will purchase tokens for redemption.
A combo park admission and token package is $56.40 and includes 9 tokens.
Individual tokens can be purchased as follows:
3 Tokens= $3.80
6 Tokens= $7.60
9 Tokens= $11.40
12 Tokens= $15.20
15 Tokens= $19.00
Taste of Virginia Distilleries
Filibuster Distillery: May 6-7
Belmont Distillery: May 13
Belle Isle Craft Spirits: May 14
Copper Fox Distillery: May 20-21
Taste of Virginia Wineries
White Hall Vineyards
Taste of Virginia Breweries
Bold Rock Hard Cider
Center of the Universe Brewing Company
Devil’s Backbone Brewing Company
Legend Brewing Company
Taste of Virginia Menu
The Taste of Virginia event will offer food options from a variety of regions throughout the State.
– Seared Oyster Cake with Bacon Aioli
– Flounder Corn Chowder
– Shrimp and Grits
– Crispy Crab Cakes
– Chesapeake Mac N. Cheese
– Pecan Praline Pie
Blue Ridge Mountains
– Brunswick Stew
– Fried Chicken and Creamy Dumplings
– Peanut Butter Fudge with Glazed Roasted Pecans
– Sweet Potato and Roast Duck Popover
– Smithfield Ham and Cheese Empanadas
– Peanut Soup with Crispy Peanut Coated Onions
– Biscuits with Local Apple Butter
– Fried Winesap Apple Pies
– Shitake Turkey Meatloaf with Country Ham Gravy
Cover Photo ©Kings Dominion
* If you liked this post, join other readers who have signed up to for our free Newsletter…because then you will never miss another update!