Are you ready for the world premier of biggest Christmas holiday event in the State of Ohio? Kings Island will debut Winterfest, a holiday celebration on select nights November 24 through December 30, 2017.
We are really excited for this event, as it allows guests to extend their Kings Island experience, making a season pass all the more valuable!
Kings Island will fully transform the park with Christmas decor, new shows, featured new menu items, and a selection of your favorite rides.
The biggest question we get asked is what rides and attractions will be open during Winterfest? So lets take a look at the schedule rides.
Kings Island Winterfest Rides
(Note: rides subject to minimum weather conditions to operate.)
– Boo Blasters on Boo Hill
– Character Carousel
– Charlie Brown’s Wind Up
– Grand Carousel
– Joe Cool’s Dodgem School
– K.I. & Miami Valley Railroad
– Linus’ Launcher
– Mystic Timbers
– Peanuts 500
– Sally’s Sea Plane
– Snoopy vs Red Baron
– Snoopy’s Space Buggies
– The Great Pumpkin Coaster
– Woodstock Gliders
Kings Island Winterfest Live Entertainment
Winterfest would not be complete with a whole new lineup of live entertainment options.
– A Peanuts Guide to Christmas (Planet Snoopy)
– Bah Humbug or “What’s the Dickens!” (Festhaus Plaza)
– Blitzen’s Brass Band (Roaming on the Midway)
– Charlie Brown’s Christmas Spectacular (Kings Island Theater)
– Cool Yule Christmas (International Street Stage)
– Eiffel Tower Tree Lighting Ceremony (International Street)
– Four Drummers Drumming (International Street by the Sweet Spot)
– Holiday Sing-Along
– Holly Holiday’s String-a-Long (Roaming on the Midway)
– Holly Jolly Trolley (Roaming on the Midway)
– Jingle Jazz (Rivertown Stage)
– The Greatest Christmas Pageant Ever (Planet Snoopy)
– The Mistletones (Rivertown Stage)
– Tinker’s Toy Factory (Festhaus)
– Twas the Plight Before Christmas (Skyline Patio Coney Mall)
Kings Island Winterfest Food
Not only are we really elated to experience Winterfest at Kings Island, but we think everyone will be really excited to see the specialty menu items available throughout the park!
Refer to our Kings Island Winterfest Food Guide for details on food locations, dining plan acceptance, menus, prices, photos, and reviews.
Kings Island Winterfest Activities
In addition to shows, rides and food, the Kings Island Winterfest event will feature a variety of seasonal activities as follows.
– Artisan Village
– Boys and Girls Club Hospitality House
– Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tree Lot
– Coke Polar Bear Party (Outer Hank’s Plaza)
– Holidays for Heros
– Ice Carvers
– Let it Snow
– Midway Merriment (Roaming midway characters include: Santa Claus; Mrs. Claus; Scrooge; Candy Cane; Sugar Plum Fairy; Jack Frost; Ice Princess and Prince; Holly, Jolly, Lolly, and Jingle Bell; Gingerbread Man; Toy Soldier; Christmas Carole)
– Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen
– North Pole Post Office
– Reindeer Roundup
– Sally’s Christmas Crafts
– Snow Works
– Snowflake Lake Ice Skating (Additional $15 fee)
– Sounds of the Nativity (Planet Snoopy Theater)
– St. Nick’s Pics (Diamondback Trading Post)
– Winterfest Snow Globe
Winterfest tickets are currently available on the Kings Island website. Tickets start as low as $25 when purchased online. Season passholders can also bring-a-friend on Sundays throughout Winterfest (November 26, December 3, 10, and 17) for $19.99 each.
* If you liked this post, join other readers who have signed up to for our free Newsletter…because then you will never miss another update!