You may recall that we were the first to tell you, thanks to a tip from a reader, that Chick-fil-A closed their doors for good at Cedar Point at the end of the 2015 season.
Reference: Cedar Point 2016 Dining Plan Changes
Immediately, rumors started to spread about what could go in Chick-fil-a’s place. Could we see a Chipotle? Another chicken franchise? Or would Cedar Point harken back to their past?
One of the original concepts for the building was the Frontier Inn (see PointBuzz vintage photos). The location served classic pizza, subs, and salads. Prior to Frontier Inn, the location was the Plantation Inn.
As announced during the #WinterChillout, the building will return as a Frontier Inn for the 2016 season.
The menu will include:
– Fresh Breaded Chicken
– Chicken Tenders
– Buffalo Chicken Tenders
– Crispy Chicken Sandwich
– Top of Round Chicken Sandwich
– Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich
– Fresh Salads including Crispy Chicken Salad and Asian Salad
– Side dishes will include fries and tater tots
– Sauces to include BBQ, Honey Mustard, and Sweet & Sour
* If you liked this post, join other readers who have signed up to for our free Newsletter…because then you will never miss another update!