Every year around this time we start to hear from guests about their family traditions during Halloweekends at Cedar Point, and the one brought up most is the surreal experience inside the G.A. Boeckling’s Eerie Estate. The Cedar Point Boeckling’s Banquet takes guests to a secluded table deep inside the haunted maze, where chef prepared dishes are served from a cast of characters and some unforeseen
Started in 2009, the Boeckling’s Banquet returns for the 2017 season on Fridays at 5:30 pm and Saturdays at 12:30 pm.
Tickets are required to be bought in advance for Boeckling’s Banquet and do not include admission to the park.
2017 Cedar Point Boeckling’s Banquet Menu
Guests choose their entree at the time of purchase.
– Pumpkin Ravioli with Bourbon Maple Cream
– Charbroiled Filet Mignon with Classic Béarnaise
– Red Wine Braised Short Rib with Au Jus
– Surf & Turf (Petite Filet and Broiled Half Lobster
All meals include:
– Amuse Bouche (a French term which means a little bit of food which is served before the meal to stimulate the appetite)
– Fall Salad (Frisee, watercress, watermelon radish, carrots, heirloom tomato, goat cheese, roasted beet vinaigrette)
– House Made Dinner Rolls and Herb Butter
– Blood Drizzled Pumpkin Cheesecake
– Glass of Wine or Beer and Assorted Coca-Cola Beverages
Cash bar also available.
Tickets are $80 per person.
* If you liked this post, join other readers who have signed up to for our free Newsletter…because then you will never miss another update!