Are you already exhausted at the thought of preparing Thanksgiving dinner for your family? Knott’s Berry Farm is there to help, with two options for Thanksgiving dinner.
For $129.99, guests can purchase one of two options for carryout dinner, and your guests will never need to know.
Select from either a complete 12-14 lb. Turkey with 8 oz. of Cranberry Sauce or 8-10 lb. Honey-Glazed Ham with 16 oz. Tropical Fruit Sauce. Then each meal comes with the following fixings:
2 Quarts of Country Apple Stuffing
4 Quarts of Mashed Potatoes
2 Quarts of Country Gravy
2 Quarts of Candied Yams
8 oz. Cranberry Sauce
8 oz. of Bread and Butter Pickles
1 Quart of Whole Kernel Corn
1 Dozen Farm Baked Rolls
Butter & Boysenberry Preserves
Choice of Boysenberry or Pumpkin Pie
New for 2017, you can add-on a Boysenberry Cheesecake to your order for $9.99.
Each meal serves 6-8 people.
Knott’s Berry Farm Thanksgiving Buffet
If you would rather dine at Knott’s Berry Farm, you can enjoy their Thanksgiving Champagne Buffet. Lunch/dinner is served on Thursday, November 23, 2017 from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
The meal costs $47.99 for adults, $30.99 for seniors, and $18.99 for kids (ages 3-11). Regular and Gold Season Passholders receive 10% off and Platinum Season Passholders receive 20% off.
The expanded menu features the classics such as oven roasted turkey, a carving station, stuffing, mashed potatoes and more! Guests will not want to miss the dessert selection which features pumpkin, boysenberry and apple pie, and more. Champagne is included while holiday eggnog, sparkling cider, beer and wine are available at an additional price.
Due to the popularity of the Champagne Lunch, it is recommended to make a reservation.
Knott’s Berry Farm Thanksgiving Buffet Menu
• Mrs. Knott’s Fried Chicken
• House Made Mashed Potatoes
• Country Chicken Gravy
• Farm Style Apple Stuffing
• Marshmallow Candied Yams
• Green Beans Almondine
• Roasted Brussel Sprouts
• Display of Assorted Dinner Rolls
• Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon
• Applewood Smoked Bacon
• English Bangers
• Scrambled Eggs
• Farm Potatoes
• Boysenberry Blintzes
• Vanilla Yogurt with House-Made Granola
• Display of Assorted Danish, Croissants, Mini Muffins
• Spinach Salad w/ Cranberries
• Shrimp Bowtie Salad
• Caesar Salad
• Antipasto Salad w/Grilled Veggies
• Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Au Jus
• Brown Sugar Glazed Ham with Fruit Sauce
• Roasted Turkey with Knott’s Gravy
• Chicken Tortilla Soup
• Menudo with condiments
• Cheese Enchiladas
• Vegan Spicy Sofritas Tofu
• Chile Verde
• Mexican Rice
• Black Beans
• Flour Tortillas
• Ice Carving Displayed Crab Claws and Cocktail Shrimp
• Smoked Salmon with Mini Bagels and Cream Cheese
• Panko Crusted Salmon with Caper and Tomato
• Tortellini Carbonara
• Vegetarian Lasagna
• Baked Ziti
• Waffles Made to Your Order
• Boysenberry and Strawberry Topping
• Omelets Made to Your Order
• Eggs Prepared to Order
• Crepes Made to Your Order
• Display of Seasonal Sliced Fruits and Berries
• Boysenberry Cupcakes
• Petite Éclairs
• Boysenberry and Seasonal Fruit Tarts
• Mini Cookies
• Pecan Bars
• Boysenberry Cheesecake
• Oreo Cake
• Sugar-Free Cherry Pie
• Carrot Cake
• Boysenberry Mousse Cups
• World Famous Boysenberry Pie
• Apple Pie
• Pumpkin Pie
Reviews of Knott’s Thanksgiving Dinner
Rockin Mama- Celebrate Thanksgiving With Knott’s Berry Farm’s Holiday Meals
Raised By Culture- Knott’s Berry Farm Take Home Thanksgiving Dinner Review
Orange County Mom Blog- Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go #KnottsTurkeyDay
Have you enjoyed the Knott’s Berry Farm Thanksgiving meal? Tell us about it in the comments.
Take Home Meals- $129.99
Thanksgiving Champagne Buffet- $45.99 for adults, $30.99 for seniors, and $18.99 for kids (ages 3-11).
Take Home Meals- $124.99
Thanksgiving Champagne Buffet- $43.99 for adults, $30.99 for seniors, and $18.99 for kids (ages 3-11).
Take Home Meals- $119.99
Thanksgiving Champagne Buffet- $39.99 for adults, $29.99 for seniors, and $17.99 for kids (ages 3-11).
* If you liked this post, join other readers who have signed up to for our free Newsletter…because then you will never miss another update!