The My Coke Rewards (MCR) program is offering a free Cedar Fair tickets to any of the parks for only 20 codes. Typically, each code on a bottle of a Coke product, including Powerade and multitudes of other beverages, gives you 3 points.
Cedar Fair tickets typically run 1,000 points from MCR, and assuming you add the weekly maximum of 75 points per week, and no bonus points, it would take you approximately 14 weeks to get a free ticket.
In years past, the MCR program offered discounted Cedar Fair tickets at some point for only 250 points, making it an amazing value! Those offers were usually very short lived as the tickets went fast.
For 2015 and now 2016, the MCR rewards program has changed the discounted tickets slightly. Simply enter in 20 codes and get a free ticket to any of the Cedar Fair parks.
After logging into your MCR account, visit the following link:
You will not receive points for your codes with this promotion. The promo is only valid until May 25, 2016; however, we foresee them running out of tickets much sooner. Tickets must be used by September 5, 2016.
You also must have been a MCR member prior to April 15, 2016. If you were, and were fortunate enough to set up accounts for all of your family members, this is something we recommend jumping on ASAP!
Once you receive the email with your redemption code, follow the below instructions for redeeming your ticket.
Please use the digital code from your confirmation e-mail and:
1) Take digital code to http://cfparkrewards.com.
2) Scroll through the parks & click on desired park’s image.
3) Identify MCR ticket type redeemed. (If you select the incorrect ticket type, code will not be accepted.)Â
4) Copy & paste digital code in the space provided.Â
5) After entering valid code, a screen will appear with a calendar. Select/enter the anticipated park visit date using the calendar. (The ticket will be valid for any operating day during the park season through Labor Day, September 7, 2015.)
6) Click ‘Next’ & ‘Secure Checkout’.
7) Enter your contact information (credit card info is not needed).
8) Click ‘Continue’.
9) Enter names of person going to the Park. Click ‘Print Ticket’.
10) Print E-Ticket.
11) You will receive email confirmation including a link for ticket reprint, if necessary
Once at the park:
12) Present original E-Ticket at any entry gate. Photo ID may be required to validate.
13) E-Ticket contains a unique barcode valid for one entry to the park. E-Ticket becomes INVALID once scanned & may not be re-used. Unauthorized use, duplication or sale is strictly prohibited & will result in revocation without refund/replacement and ejection of the person attempting to enter.
14) In the event that a duplicate ticket appears, the Park reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders.
Your digital code will be delivered only to the email address associated with your My Coke Rewards® Account. If you experience issues receiving your code, please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and double check your spam and junk folders.
* If you liked this post, join other readers who have signed up to for our free Newsletter…because then you will never miss another update!