Welcome to the second annual Winterfest at the amusement park that started it all, California’s Great America! Not only do you get to experience millions of Christmas lights, decorations and live entertainment, but guests also get one last chance for the year to ride favorite attractions like Goldstriker, Patriot, and Flight Deck! See complete list of California’s Great America Winterfest attractions.
Of course, we are partial to all the amazing specialty food that is offered exclusively during Winterfest! Chef Erick Ponce and team have once again created some spectacular treat to get guests in the holiday spirit.
Not only are we really elated to experience Winterfest at California’s Great America, but we think everyone will be really excited to see the specialty menu items available throughout the park! Below are the seasonal menu items you will find at the chosen location. Some stands will still offer some of their regular menu items, while others will be replaced with the Winterfest selection.
11 Pipers Piping Pizza () Dining Plan accepted at this location
– American Corners Christmas Café (American Cafe) Dining Plan accepted at this location
Serving traditional turkey or ham dinner, which includes mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing and a California winter vegetable mix.
– Candy Cane Concoctions (Coca-Cola Polar Plaza)
– Cocina de Navidad– () Dining Plan accepted at this location
Traditional pork tamales with classic red chili
Pozole and menudo
Sourdough bread bowls with poblano corn chowder or Bay Area clam chowder
Fish and chips
Bunuelos, a fried holiday treat
Champurrado, traditional Mexican hot chocolate thickened with masa
– Cool Corn (Popcorn cart in Celebration Plaza)
– Maggie Brown’s Festive Dinner (Maggie’s Smokehouse and Fried Chicken) Dining Plan accepted at this location
Serving normal menu items or a traditional turkey or ham dinner, which includes mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing and a California winter vegetable mix.
Railblazer Chili in a bread bowl
– Prancer’s Pizza (Pizza Orleans) Dining Plan accepted at this location
– Sally’s Festive Funnel Cakes (Sally’s Sweet Treats)
Serving candy cane funnel cakes, peppermint soft serve ice cream, deep-fried peppermint Oreos, deep-fried banana bites with dipping sauce, or gourmet hot chocolate—served with a mini-donut, toasted marshmallows and whipped cream.
– Spike’s Cheery Churros (Spike’s Churro Factory)
– Sugar Plum Sweets (Silly Sours and Sweets)
– Toy Town Treats (Great American Pizza Company)
Serving cinnamon pull-apart bread, cinnamon rolls smothered in warm spices holiday cookies, gourmet hot chocolate—served with a mini-donut, toasted marshmallows and whipped cream!
– WinterFEAST (Great America Pavilion building)
Served daily from 5:00-7:00 pm, all-you-can-eat holiday meal includes roasted turkey with festive dressing, fried chicken, baked ham, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, vegetarian baked pasta, tossed salad, dessert squares, Christmas cookies and unlimited fountain drinks. $16.49 per person.
– Yule Time (Game Day Sports Bar) Dining Plan accepted at this location
Also available will be the following franchise locations.
– Joe Cool Café (accepts Dining Plan) Serving turkey Leg with a side of fries, bacon wrapped Hot Dog
– Auntie Anne’s
– Subway (accepts Dining Plan)
– Panda Express (accepts Dining Plan)
– Sally’s Festive Funnel Cakes, proudly serving Starbucks
– Planet Snoopy Snack Shack (accepts Dining Plan)
California’s Great America will bring back the 2017 Winterfest Souvenir Mug for $10.99 which includes free refills on the first day of your visit of hot chocolate and $1 refills on subsequent visits.
Winterfest Souvenir Mug Refill stations will be located at:
Note, only 2017 All-Season Dining Plans will be accepted during Winterfest. Stay tuned for which menu items will be included. Winterfest Single Meal Deals will also be available for $14.29. 2017 All-Season Souvenir Bottles and Season Pass Drink Plans will be accepted during Winterfest.
2017 Kings Island Winterfest Attractions
2017 Kings Island Winterfest Food Guide
2017 Carowinds Winterfest Attractions
2017 Carowinds Winterfest Food Guide
2017 California’s Great America Winterfest Attractions
* If you liked this post, join other readers who have signed up to for our free Newsletter…because then you will never miss another update!